top of page

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Below are the most commonly asked questions by our community members. If you have a question that is not listed below, feel free to reach out to us and we will do our best to help you.

Q. What does the Whitemud Ridge Homeowner's Association do? 

A. The primary purpose of the Association is to fund and maintain structural improvements as installed by the Developer and maintain open spaces to a higher standard than that is provided by the City of Edmonton. 

Q. Do I have to join the Whitemud Ridge Homeowners Association?   

A. Membership in the WRHA is mandatory.  Encumbrances were placed on title to ensure the WRHA would have the ability to collect annual fees allowing the Association to fulfill their objectives.

Q.  How much are the annual fees and how can I pay them?   

A. The Association fees are $360 for single family homes, and $92.00 for bare-land condos.  Payment by check and e-transfer are accepted.  E-transfers can be made to (be sure to include your house number in order to be credited for payment) or mail your cheque to PO Box 88015 - 2340 Rabbit Hill Road T6R 0M5

Q.  Who is responsible for landscape maintenance?   

A.  While it is the City of Edmonton's responsibility to maintain all open spaces and boulevards, WRHA augments the city's services by engaging landscape contractors.      

Q. Who is responsible for snow-clearing?   

A.  Snow-clearing on the public walkways is the sole responsibility of the City of Edmonton.  If you have concerns in this area, please contact the city at 311. Homeowners are responsible for clearing the sidewalks in front of their home. 

Q.  What is the stain colour for the wooden fences?

A.  The stain colour is Cloverdale Whitemud Ridge Fawn.

bottom of page